Sunday, August 13, 2006

More Merage Housing Woes!

Well, if I thought Lindsey and I had housing problems, it appears we are better off than some other Merage incoming students. A comment on my last post left by a fellow student advised that she will not be able to get housing in Vista del Campo Norte (the singles resort) until September 16th! That means some students won't have a place to stay for the first week of our orientation! Not Cool. I am not sure if Merage is making alternate arrangements.

If Merage isn't making alternate arrangements and any of my new student colleagues are in this boat, Lindsey and I will have a spare bedroom and an inflatable mattress that we are willing to offer to anyone who needs it. I can be contacted at trevor.speirs (at) gmail.com. We will do our best to help out. Our only challenge may be that we aren't sure when our furniture will be delivered after we move in on the 8th, but we will work things out.

No comments: