Sunday, November 05, 2006

Amazing Coastal Drive

This Saturday, Lindsey and I decided to drive along the Pacific Coast Hwy. I had been working quite a bit with the exams and homework assignments being due, so I really felt like a break to enjoy the area. Until now, I had only gone on one tour of the area since I got here (shame on me).

We drove out on the PCH through Laguna Beach, Dana Point, turning around at San Clemente. We then drove back through the towns towards Newport Beach stopping at Corona Del Mar. Corona Del Mar has a really great scenic point and beach. I forgot my phone in the car, so I didn't take a picture, but I will remember it next time.

After enjoying the view for a little while we got back in the car and headed north to Huntington beach. We drove up the Huntington's main drag and headed home. I like Huntington Beach; it has a fun vibe, but it doesn't have the dramatic scenery of Laguna and Dana Point.

One day we will have to ride the PCH through L.A. up to Santa Monica. We are also trying to plan a trip to San Diego to check out the zoo.

No comments: