Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Yeah, I'm Distracted Too

After that last post, I have to admit I am distracted too. Now with a job offer in hand, I am going through the stress of having a thorough background check conducted on me (I don't think there should be any issues, but who knows what would raise a flag for them) and a drug test (American companies are pretty big on this drug test concept). I have a pile of paperwork to sign and I am trying to decipher the various medical, dental and vision plans - what they cover, how much they will cost.
Last week was dedicated to Lindsey and I looking for new places to live. Lindsey put a lot of work in walking areas and contacting landlords. This past weekend, we put a deposit on a place, have been approved, but now need to sign the lease. I don't want to say anything for fear of jinxing it, but the place is frick'in amazing! I will post more once it becomes a reality, but I can say if all works out Lindsey will no longer be an Orange County housewife.
But anyways, last week was exhausting and stressful viewing all these places and figuring out which one is best for us. The good news was that there were a wealth of places and we are ideal tenants (professional, no pets, no kids), so we had a great selection of places to chose from. Now, we can embrace the stress of preparing to move.

No comments: