Tuesday, October 24, 2006

First Mid-Terms Approaching

Well, it is mid-quarter and that means many projects are coming due and many exams are scheduled. In my semester programs, homework ceased around exam time to let students prepare. It appears this is not the case for business school. They keep us busy right through. I guess after a few years of work, they fairly expect us to be able to juggle a full work load.

My accounting is up first this Thursday. Then Stats the next Tuesday. My last exam is IT management the following Wednesday. They are good about spacing them out avoiding a hell week for us students. I am not too worried. After all a mid-term in a quarter system is only about a month and a half of class. Nonetheless, tension is up, but compared to law school the tension is like a Carribean holiday.

No comments: